Macy's Retail Commission Sales - Women's Shoes, Flex: Alpharetta, GA, North Point in Alpharetta, Georgia
The Draw vs. Commission Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis, and demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers. To create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable. Performs other duties as assigned.
- The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking * here * . *
The Flex schedule is designed to allow Macy's to flex up staffing during key events and peak selling times, and allows you the flexibility to maintain your current responsibilities while earning extra money and enjoying a retail discount of up to 20%. If you have a flexible availability and think that you would enjoy a fast-paced retail environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Handle more difficult customer requests
- Develop extensive product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets
- Attend additional training classes in order to communicate product benefits to the customer
- Be aware of back stock and fill as needed
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Education/Experience: No specific educational accomplishment is required.
At least six months to one year of previous selling experience is required.
Communication Skills: Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Other skills: Must be able to function as part of a team. Possess a strong sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers. Possess a thirst for learning. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency. Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
/ This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal / / Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. /
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Job: Commissioned Sales
Req ID: 71785621