Anthem Test Data Mgmt Advisor/Advisor Sr in Atlanta, Georgia
/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Conducts technical and project leadership of Data Management development projects, delivering functionality supporting test data reuse, reduction of production systems data usage, and storage of data for decommissioned systems.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Leads and oversees of technical projects implementing test data management
* Ensures a Data Management Lifecycle is followed for analysis of requirements, design and development of processes meeting those requirements.
* Drives process improvement, supporting test data reuse, reduction of production systems data usage, and storage of data for decommissioned systems.
* Contributes to ongoing review of the Enterprise Data Management Tool hardware and software environments. * Schedules Test Data Management jobs to meet project requirements. * Aligns and coordinates with Application Development stakeholders responsible for specific projects.
* Leads data de-identification efforts for Test Data stores.
Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; minimum of 12 years experience in application development, database development and mainframe and distributed systems development; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Demonstrated experience with UNIX, Relational and Hierarchical database systems, SQL development. Demonstrated experience with logical and physical data modeling.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Information Technology
Title: Test Data Mgmt Advisor/Advisor Sr
Requisition ID: 130557