Cardinal Health Healthcare Analyst in Brentwood, Tennessee
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for PAC management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
NaviHealth is seeking an experienced healthcare analyst, to support all analytical needs with respect to a portfolio of client relationships. This is an extremely analytical, individual-contributor role requiring healthcare experience, critical thinking skills, independence, leadership, strategic mindset, attention to detail, and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Experience with value-based care models and especially the CMS Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) Initiative is ideal.
What you will be accountable for….
- Research, analyze, present results, and recommend intelligent solutions to solve problems and address business challenges by applying a knowledge of data analysis, critical-thinking skills, and healthcare experience/expertise.
- Structure analytical results in an organized, visual manner to tell a meaningful, actionable story.
- Write SQL queries, create end-user reports, and apply varying analytical techniques to solve specific business problems.
- Perform data scrubbing, trouble-shooting, quality checking, and usability analysis to identify anomalies, which need to be addressed prior to delivery of analytic results.
- Establish trusting professional relationships with internal senior business customers.
- Maintain alignment of expectations and priorities in autonomous fashion.
- Supports team leadership by periodically representing analytics team in executive-level client-facing engagements.
What you will need to be successful……
- 3+ years of experience working as an analyst, preferably in the health care industry, particularly with administrative healthcare claims and provider data preferred.
- Experience working with Medicare and Commercial paid claims data sets. Other applicable data sets include Census, Eligibility, and Membership data sets.
- Reasonable experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) required. Ability to learn/adapt to new analytic toolsets a must.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance and security requirements as it relates to healthcare data.
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or relational databases.
- Expertise in MS Excel, with proficiency using formulas, PivotTables, linked worksheets, graphing and other reporting and presentation features.
- Ability to tell a succinct, meaningful, and actionable story with data using visualization and other techniques.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer, organization, and project management skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in both technology and business environments.
- Ability to analyze data, and apply investigative skills in resolving issues.
- Ability to produce clear, written operational instructions and supporting documentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and functional problems.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
naviHealth is a pioneer in post-acute care and care transitions with a combined unprecedented 18 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.