Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Route Sales Conventional in Clarksburg, West Virginia
A Route Salesperson is responsible for effectively servicing the relevant route. The position will also be responsible for assisting in the training process of new employees and for assisting supervisors in servicing their territories.
- Filling, merchandising, and rotating product on display and in cold drink equipment according to CCBCC standards.
- Maintain and organize backroom stock as needed.
- Ensure neat appearance of all CCBCC equipment and product in accounts.
- Foster relationship with account personnel.
- Perform Account Manager duties as needed including but not limited to: conducting market surveys, completing accurate orders for accounts and building displays.
- Work effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule in which job assignments change on a daily basis.
- Valid driver's license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last 7 years.
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have at least one successful year of experience in beverage distribution/sales.
- Must be able to work in fast paced continuous lifting environment. Must have the ability to lift product up to 75 Lbs. repetitively.
- Should have experience in stocking, merchandising and ordering products.
- A CDL- Class A is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, maturity, initiative, and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Location: Clarksburg, WV
Job Code: SA4100