Ricoh Americas Corporation Billing Specialist in Duluth, Georgia
Responsible for accurate and timely customer billing utilizing knowledge of company products, processes and internal resources. Provides a high level of customer service to internal and external customers by demonstrating prompt and thorough attention to issues and requests. Interacts with other members of the Organization, as required, in support of the customers and Company.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles customer inquiries, and may have full ownership of an inquiry, providing timely customer service support on issues related to billing, order status, deliver, cancelation, etc.
- Enters maintenance/contract data into billing system as sold by sales professional.
- Obtains meter reads, purchase order numbers and other billing information, as necessary, from customers and other Ricoh personnel.
- Works with Ricoh locations to resolve discrepancies in billing information.
- Creates and maintains contract records and billings.
- Maintains database integrity by ensuring verification of customer information and file maintenance (i.e., contact information, customer account changes, addresses, phone #, equipment ID #, etc) and forward as necessary.
- Meets department's attendance and punctuality standards. Allow flexible availability to accommodate work schedule, when necessary.
- Makes daily contact with Sales personnel, operations personnel, sales, operational management and internal personnel, sales and operational management and internal personnel to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Answers incoming calls from internal or external customers regarding questions or invoicing/options and proactively resolves all outstanding issues.
- Requests credit memos for any erroneous or changed billing.
- Deletes maintenance/contract data when equipment has been removed.
- Reports unbilled contracts information to Management on a monthly basis.
- Promotes other company products and services.
- Some overtime is required to meet deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma + 2 Years related experience
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.