Laboratory Corporation of America Phlebotomist in Gainesville, Georgia
Requisition Number 17-77576 Date posted 06/19/2017
Work Schedule Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Phlebotomist with a preferred minimum of two years experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist.
Must exhibit strong customer skills demonstrating a patient-centric approach.
Must exhibit professional appearance and behavior.
Must be proficient at obtaining payment from patients.
Exhibit proficiency in all of the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, biometric screenings, breath/saliva alcohol testing, pediatric blood collections, difficult draws (patients in long-term care, drug rehabilitation, prisons, psychiatric, or similar facilities).
Must exhibit proficiency in data order entry and processing of samples.
Have comprehensive understanding of compliance and safety.
Possess the ability and skills necessary to perform other duties as required by supervisor (training, travel, etc).
Our requirements include:
· High school diploma or equivalent, as well as Phlebotomy certification (where required) from an accredited agency
· Completion of an approved phlebotomy training course (or equivalent)
· Valid driver's license with clean driving record
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist
· Proficiency in the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing, LCM/Cyber Tools, TestCup, pediatric blood collections, and difficult draws(patients in long-term care
facilities, drug rehabilitation facilities, prisons, psychiatric facilities, or similar