Xerox Product Verification Auditor in Indianapolis, Indiana
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for manufacturing quality assurance.
• The position of Quality Engineer is key to ensuring the overall quality and delivery of products to meet our customer requirements for customizied units.
• Typically is an individual contributor responsible for a specified distribution location.
• Communicates quality information clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels of seniority, both formally and informally
• Interfaces regularly with production staff & management as well as quality staff and management.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Support and facilitate all aspects of quality improvement and problem solving activities, including engaging in 6 sigma tools and projects.
• Maintain customer focus within PDC by identifying and ensuring closure of all customer issues..
• Tracking DCC non-conformances and ensuring effective closure of issues.
• Internal Quality reporting and corrective action analysis.
• Work with all departments to ensure closed loop corrective action with internal quality metrics.
• Develop and present monthly quality metrics to management team; develop yearly quality metrics with view to continuous improvement.
• Support New Programs
Minimum Technical Diploma Engineering or Quality Management
Preferred Associates Degree
Minimum Previous experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment in a quality role.
Minimum Track record in structured problem solving.
Minimum Experience in Internal Audit processes and application.
Minimum Track record of excellence in safe work and housekeeping practices.
Minimum Good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively within a team environment.
Minimum Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Minimum Proficient in Windows based systems
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Product Verification Auditor
Requisition ID: 17005359
Virtual/work from home? No