AbbVie Business Excellence Project Manager in Lake County, Illinois
Identify opportunities to reduce operating cost and cycle time and increase efficiency; then leads projects to achieve these savings. Improve the capability of the organization by assisting with training and mentoring personnel on Business Excellence tools and provide mentoring and leadership to Sponsors and kaizen candidates. Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Manage a small project or assignment, or a component of a larger project. Responsible for all aspects of project coordination, communication, and execution. Sets and manages expectations with stakeholders.
Develop project plans to achieve successful project delivery within budget, scope and schedule. Clearly execute the functional responsibilities for a project providing oversight and guidance to achieve the project deliverables.
- Facilitates analysis of opportunities and risks, and identifies impacts and recommendations to the business Delete
- Demonstrate leadership in setting and aligning project direction
- Manages stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Ability to effectively execute LSS project management process, tools and templates
- Identify and execute continuous improvement efforts to meet service, quality and cost objectives
- Support and motivate teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects
- Provide training and coaching to Sponsors and Kaizen leaders
- 6-10 years business experience, minimum of 1 year LSS experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred disciplines: Sciences, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management
- Accredited LSS Green Belt or Kaizen Leader Certification required; PMP preferred
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Financial acumen and ability to assess project ROI
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: MANUFACTURING & OPERATIONS
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Lake County
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Req ID: 1703654
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled