AbbVie Production Section Manager in Lake County, Illinois
The Production Section Manager is responsible for leading their area of the packaging department. They must provide leadership, organization, and assure resources are in place for the continuity of operations. The operation of the facility must comply with federal and local government regulations and operate efficiently.
- Plan and control the packaging operation to meet the plant throughput while maintaining safety, quality, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Provide an inspiring leadership message to employees
- Assure compliance of federal, local and international regulatory agencies. Anticipate and correct situations that affect compliance.
- Manage effective deployment of labor resources across shifts and work centers. Identify cross training requirements to ensure maximum labor flexibility.
- Lead problem resolution through root cause analysis.
- Drive continuous improvement and employee engagement across the plant.
* Bachelor’s degree in Science, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Admistration * Eight Years of experience in a manufacturing facility or relevant experience in a heavily regulated environment. * Excellent listening, verbal, communication and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage conflict. * Possess working knowledge of: company policies and procedures. * Proficient knowledge on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Key Stakeholders * Operations, Supply Chain, Quality
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: MANUFACTURING & OPERATIONS
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Lake County
Req ID: 1703665
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled