Macy's Seasonal Customer Service, Retail Part Time - Early Morning: Manhattan Village in Manhattan Beach, California
Join this dynamic store team and you will have the opportunity to perform a wide range of retail functions ensuring that the customer is always our #1 priority. As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll perform placement and replenishment of merchandise on the selling floor, complete price changes, set up sales, and fill customers’ on-line orders. As the holiday season progresses, you’ll create an exceptional shopping experience by engaging with customers, completing register transactions and delivering a clean, neat, and easy to shop environment.
Click here to see the full job description for the Seasonal Retail Customer Service Associate, including all essential functions and qualifications.
Seasonal Customer Service Associate shift start times will vary by location. Shift start times include:
- Early Mornings - Shift starts between 4 am and 6 am
- Mid Mornings - Shift starts between 7 am and 10 am
- Afternoons - Shift starts between 11 am and 2 pm
- Mid Afternoons - Shift starts between 3 pm and 5 pm
- Evenings - Shift starts between 6 pm and 9 pm
- Late Evenings - Shift starts between 10 pm and midnight
Essential Functions Include:
• Ensuring the in-store and online customer are always the #1 priority
• Assisting in pulling merchandise from the selling floor and stock rooms to fill on-line orders
• Engaging with customers and assisting them in fulfilling their shopping needs
• Completing transactions using our point of sale registers
• Maintaining sales floor and fitting room recovery standards
• Executing merchandising tasks including placement of merchandise, movement of fixtures and merchandise, stockroom maintenance and organization, replenishment of the sales floor, and execute price changes
• Executing signing in a timely and accurate manner to include organization, maintenance, sign set-up and removal
• Flex between tasks as directed by a Supervisor
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• Perform other duties as necessary
No prior experience is required. Seasonal Customer Service Associates should have excellent communication skills, enjoy engaging with customers, and be comfortable using technology. Along with a strong sense of urgency, he/she should possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This position involves standing for at least two consecutive hours, and involves lifting at least 30 lbs. Must be available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include day, evening, weekend and/or holidays, based on department and/or store/company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Primary Location: United States-California-Manhattan Beach - CA
Job: Other Non-Selling/Support
Req ID: 71579309