Anthem Intermittent Workforce Development Director, Atlanta, GA or Mason, OH. Preferred (or any locations) 130750 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
/Your Talent. Our Vision/.At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Intermittent Workforce Development Director
Summary: The Intermittent Workforce Development Director will support Anthem’s efforts in growing the company’s profitable share in the Intermittent Workforce segment of the market. Intermittent Workers are employees that are not considered full-time employees by their employers, this would include part-time and variable hour employees.
The Director role has two significant components; serving as the operations coordinator for all internal and external operational workflows, as well as serving as the product portfolio management for the full scope of the segment’s product portfolio. The operations component includes managing several vendor relationships and the workflows that align the vendors with Anthem’s operations, as well as overseeing/managing the internal operations required to service segment members. The Product Management component requires the Director to manage all aspects of the Intermittent Workforce portfolio, utilizing a product lifecycle management process.
Operations Coordination Serve as a point on coordination/on-going oversight of Intermittent Workforce operations. In addition to the internal operations management, a critical component of the role is serving as the primary contact for all Intermittent Workforce vendors, where responsibilities will include: * Monitoring performance guarantees/service level agreements * Coordinating monthly and quarterly performance review meetings, etc. * Leading issue resolution * Drafting and finalizing contract amendments * Drafting and finalizing single-case agreements
Product Portfolio Management Serve as the product owner of all Intermittent Workforce product offerings across three Intermittent Workforce portfolios; medical, supplemental & specialty. Responsibilities will include: * Product life cycle management of the Anthem medical, specialty and supplemental portfolios. Including; * Evaluating market needs, and developing an appropriate portfolio to achieve Anthem’s goals * Performing competitive analysis * Setting market pricing * Developing marketing plan, in partnership with internal and external resources * Partnering with internal operational partners to ensure effective product setup and implementation * Managing the process around state product filings
- Requires a BA/BS in a health care related field; 5 years of experience in health insurance, preferably in consumer-driven health programs; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred.
- Self-motivated, with entrepreneurial spirit to build a business from ground up.
- Ability/desire to be involved in the deepest weeds/details while also offering strategic direction and input.
- Experience in the Intermittent Workforce Health Plans
- Product experience with an aspect of the intermittent portfolio
- Project Management /Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Title: Intermittent Workforce Development Director, Atlanta, GA or Mason, OH. Preferred (or any locations) 130750
Requisition ID: 130750