The Boeing Company Support Planning & Mgmt Spec in Missouri
Leads and executes significant elements of the integrated support program activities. Validates deliverables per contract requirements. Develops and monitors performance metrics and initiates corrective action.
- Leads integrated support activities for established or follow-on program. Develops proposals, task rationales and basis of estimates for multiple platforms and systems. Develops proposal technical documentation and schedules. Provides responses to request for proposal and develops requests for information and resolution. Performs parametric analysis and makes recommendations. Performs customer fact finding and provides technical background in support of contract negotiations.
- Leads plans and schedules development and supports trade studies for support programs for multiple platforms and systems. Establishes supportability design requirements. Evaluates product design for supportability and total cost of ownership and makes alternative recommendations. Leads the support elements and participates in site surveys.
- Establishes, leads and executes test plans and validates support requirements for product design. Integrates support plan requirements development and allocation into the support plan. Reviews requirements documents. Develops and documents processes.
- Identifies required technical information and processes to develop and maintain support products, engineering data and integrated support infrastructure. Coordinates between organizations and develops and implements support products.
- Coordinates engineering change proposals and baseline support concepts and challenges inconsistencies for clarification. Validates estimates, analyzes for cost and scope impact. Conducts sustainment impact reviews and makes recommendations.
- Responds to customer inquiries and documents issues. Coordinates responses and verifies resolution. Assists in the development of the customer contact plan. This position is at Boeing Berkeley Mo Building 111 site.
Education / Experience: Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job: *Support Planning & Mgmt Spec
Organization: *BMA Engineering
Title: Support Planning & Mgmt Spec
Requisition ID: 1700008445