Microsoft Corporation BUSINESS PROGRAM MANAGER in Redmond, Washington
Do you have a proven track record of accountability, reliability and a “can do” attitude? Are you looking for a role where your ability to multi-task, your high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is appreciated and rewarded? Do you enjoy working with a highly energetic and collaborative team? If so, then we are looking for you to join us!
This role requires working with key partners in Finance and Procurement to support all aspects of fiscal planning, budgeting and spending for Microsoft Research Redmond.
• Partner with the MSR Finance team on budget spending and reporting
• Perform monthly financial close processes, reporting and analytics
• Asset tracking and movement for Cost Center/IO Maintenance
• Expense Report Guidance and Audit Support
• SAFE/Final approver for Expense Reports, PO’s and Invoice Approvals
• Experience with Microsoft productivity software including, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, SharePoint and knowledge of internal Microsoft systems such as HeadTrax, IDWeb, MyOrder, MSTravel or MSExpense.
• Possess excellent customer service skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of corporate organization, departmental business practices, and tools.
• Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
• Deals well with ambiguity, strong decision-making, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, and follow through
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business programs & operations