Microsoft Corporation Senior Content Project Manager in Redmond, Washington
The Microsoft Azure technical content team seeks an experienced program manager to help the teams identify and document common customer scenarios.
This position could be a great fit if you are:
• Fascinated with cloud computing and its potential to transform the world and the industry.
• Passionate about technology and have job experience in a technical PM, IT or Devops role.
• Experienced at identifying and implementing end-to-end scenarios in a data center or cloud services platform.
This is an opportunity to drive Azure adoption and empower our cloud customers through content.
We have an exciting and forward thinking content organization that is driving next-generation tools and processes, improved content experiences, enhanced use of data and BI, and new content publishing systems to help us ship world class content. The successful PM candidate has the opportunity to be an influencer and drive real world technical solutions through content.
• Lead the effort with product teams and content teams to identify and document common technical scenarios built on Azure.
• Contribute to Azure content strategy, adopt and help develop improved tools and processes.
• 3 years’ experience as a program manager.
• 2 years of professional IT, Ops, or Devops experience that includes coding or scripting.
• 2 years’ experience implementing technical solutions in a data center or cloud services environment.
• Drive for results. A tenacious problem solver who loves to get things done.
• Focus on customers. You have been a customer, and have a passion to figure out what customers need, and deliver it.
• Passionate about technology and cloud services. Always learning, curious, and well informed about technology trends and cloud services.
• Write and speak well. Can present ideas in a clear, concise, persuasive, and professional way.
• Love to lead. You have led people and projects. Can see the big picture. Can set and execute on priorities, and make hard decisions. Can coach, inspire, and empower people to do their best work.
• Skilled at working with people. You listen well, show empathy, are a respectful and friendly communicator. Open to new approaches and other people’s ideas.
• Have an analytical mind. Can grasp complex processes and issues, gather and interpret data to inform your decisions, and drive creative solutions.
• 3 years’ experience as a program manager
• 2 years of professional IT, Ops, or Devops experience that includes coding or scripting
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
Program management (engineering)