Macy's Administrative Support Team Member, Part Time: San Antonio, TX, Backstage The Rim in San Antonio, Texas
The Administrative Support Team Member’s primary responsibilities are to organize the Store Management Office, execute operational administrative functions, oversee scheduling maintenance, balance the vault and other cash functions daily, distribute reports from My Macy’s Portal to management team, facilitate the screening/hiring process, handle HR functions, and act as the HR liaison for store employees.
- Coordinate distribution of all incoming communications (including faxes, e-mails, memos, letters, newsletters, and phone calls) whether from customers, employees, management, or the public
- Coordinate all functions of the hiring process including prescreening applicants, correspondence with applicants, and scheduling interviews with store management
- Balance vault and store checkbook and perform other cash functions on a daily basis
- Maintain store communications board, organization recognition events.
- Implement store Safety program and handle incident reporting process
- Input employment data in the Job Requisition System and handle all new hire paperwork, orientation, and training sessions
- Act as liaison for Human Resources
- Keep non-payroll supply budget logs and review seasonal payroll budgets
- Coordinate vacation calendars and on-call communications
- Maintain supplies and orders and participate in inventory
- Maintain contact lists and employee information
- Follows shortage programs and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
* High School Diploma or equivalent. * Some college is desirable. * Minimum of two years administrative experience.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. * Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- Extended periods of sitting are also involved.
- Some kneeling, stooping, crouching, or crawling may be involved.
- May involve moving and/or lifting at least 10 lbs.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Typing minimum of 60 wpm.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Exchange, and Lotus Notes.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal ** Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Texas-San Antonio
Req ID: 77001287