Mutual of Omaha Asst Banking Center Mgr I or II-Sun City West in Sun City, Arizona
Mutual of Omaha Bank is a full-service bankproviding financial solutions to individuals and businesses in communitiesacross the United States. With more than $7 billion in assets, Mutual of OmahaBank operates a network of community bank locations in nine states and reachescustomers nationwide with business and mortgage lending, as well as bankingsolutions for property management companies and homeowner associations.
This job posting is reflective of the Asst Banking Center Mgr I essential functions,qualifications, and physical requirements. The Asst Banking Center Mgr I and II levels have variable essential functions,qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within theposted job family.
Oversees, manages and leads community banking functions and staff. Supports the inside sales/serviceactivities as well as business development to achieve desired results in customer relationship growth, retention, revenue, market share and customer/employee satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for management of branch staff; including supervising and scheduling of daily activities, ensuring the use of performance management process, hiring and promotional recommendations.
- Educates, coaches and motivates staff to recognize and fulfill branch sales and service expectations. Meets assigned personal, sales and service goals.
- Develops and maintains banking relationships with potential clients, existing customers and community organizations.
- Performs a broad variety of customer services and sales, such as opening new checking, saving and certificate accounts. Counsels customers and provides effective promotion, sale and servicing of the Bank's products and services. Researches and resolves customer issues and problems.
- May oversees and provides guidance for completion of consumer loan applications and submission to central underwriting for approval.
- Oversees and approves expenditures in compliance with the approved branch operating budgets.
- Performs security routines, including opening and closing branch office and vault.
- Ensures branch building, grounds and equipment are well maintained.
- Ensures compliance with banking policies and procedures and keeps current with regulatory and industry trends and developments.
- Cultivates a positive team culture which promotes and supports relationship banking. Builds an environment with clear goals, constant communication, feedback and recognition are standard.
- Develop and maintain an engaged and accountable workforce.
- Develop and maintain a fair and equitable working environment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Relevant branch sales and operations experience.
- Retail banking experience and working knowledge of the Bank's products and services, related processes and regulations.
- Excellent communication and human relations skills, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication, leadership, customer service, training and organizational skills.
- Personal computer operation with skills in various software packages, including word processing,spreadsheet, electronic mail and presentation, and banking systems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth-oriented Environment.
- Effective sales ability and persuasiveness.
- Must be eligible and meet the requirements under the S.A.F.E. Act.
- Ability to teach or foster development in others
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 0-2 year's relevant banking experience and/or retail management experience preferred.
If you are a qualifiedindividual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right torequest an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use oraccess our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation,contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are availableMonday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm CST.
For all other inquiries,contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405, option 4.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and weare not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Location: AZ-Sun City
Requisition ID: 029656