Textron All Source Intel Analyst in Virginia
All Source Intel Analyst
- Provide intelligence and forensic expertise and support in CONUS and as a member of a deployed unit with respect to munitions exploitation.
- Support intelligence operations.
- Provide exploitation and asymmetric threat analysis including the identification, development, and integration of countermeasure technologies.
- Provide multi-intelligence analysis and fusion in support of counter-IED efforts and operations executed by committed war fighting units, integrating existing national-level products and databases to provide an enhanced level of information support.
- Develop and integrate (for optimized employment of) enhanced Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance assets.
- Conduct multi-layered, multi-intelligence analysis to define patterns of IED network activity in order to narrow the search space to conduct CIED operations.
- Provide intelligence targeting support products and “reach-back” support to forward-deployed elements as required.
Top secret security clearance required
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Product Support
Primary Location US-Virginia
Recruiting Company Textron Systems: Advanced Information Solutions
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 254759