Ericsson Failure Analysis Engineer in United States
- In charge of failure analysis for products failed on customer side and support failure analysis for in-house production and in manufacturing process as request.
- Provide Failure analysis support to new product introduction.
- Provide technical support to repair worker in SEC production.
- Be the member of FRAG to drive the failure analysis and find the root cause of critical issues.
- Responsible for 8D report generation which cover D1 to D4.
- Analyse the root cause of internal and external claimed critical issues.
- Analyse the products that failed in test and figure out faults using statistics tools
- Contact R&D; closely to report critical hardware problems found in production, site or EMS.
- Keep close contact with site engineers to furthest reduce wrong claims.
- Provide technical support for trouble shooters during troubleshooting.
- Work with QE to get failure analysis results from EMS timely to facilitate the analysis for critical failures.
- Work with Product quality leader to analyse critical issues of EMS factory
Requirement of the job
University diploma or above in electronics engineering or relevant
Familiar with manufacturing process and test methods, Good at utilizing advanced electronic systems used in the testing of power products for hardware failure analysis.
Capable of providing basic electronic trouble shooting skills, especially in problems between test software and hardware
Basic knowledge of 6 sigma and statistics tools, yellow-belt preferable.
At least two years relevant working experience
Fluent English in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
Good communication skills
Good team work