Ericsson Finance Competence Support in United States
We are now looking for a Finance Competence Support resource to manage all Cost Center Accounting-related Financial Master Data, including daily maintenance and proactive quality assurance. . Manage BPC cost center forecast tool data uploading.
- You will govern CCA – related financial master data (validate and process daily requests and inquiries
- Perform proactive quality assurance activities and reports
- Drive CCA master data process improvement
- Support cost center reports (dashboard support)
- Upload forecast data in BPC (support data uploading & inquiry support)
- Support account reconciliation (certification tool)
- Support SOX GRC PC (review request and validate)
- Assessment follow-up
- Support R&A; inquiries
### Key Qualifications:
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or equivalent work experience
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Accounting & Reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Financial Modeling knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Business Understanding
### Additional Requirements:
- (Local Input)
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.