Hilton Revenue Manager, Onboarding RMCC Americas in Addison, Texas
***The location for this position is virtual/remote***
The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels world-class revenue management talent and tools. The team is responsible for helping hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.
What will I be doing?
Do you love developing relationships and using analytics to advise your clients? If so, you should consider a career in Revenue Management at Hilton. We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business understanding. As the Revenue Manager, Onboarding, you will coordinate the Revenue Management processes and procedures for a revolving portfolio of properties, from Onboarding to Offboarding, and ad hoc analysis in between. You will accomplish this by analyzing demand factors; evaluating current strategies and business processes; conducting competitive analyses; ensuring optimum setup for various Revenue Management systems and platforms, and implementing transient inventory controls.
As the Revenue Manager, Onboarding, you will support hotels and the RMCC-Americas objectives by developing and implementing revenue management strategies for all hotels entering the RMCC-Americas. This includes acting as an advanced layer of support for hotels already in the RMCC-Americas. This position works with Assistant Directors, Revenue Managers, Specialists, and hotel staff to develop and improve strategies designed to achieve property goals.
More specifically, you will:
- Act as the face of RMCC-Americas for new hotels joining the Center by building positive relationships and implementing sound revenue management strategies to pass on to the Revenue Manager and Revenue Specialist, ensuring maximum revenue generation.
- Ensure optimum setup for revenue management systems and platforms, and implement accurate pricing strategies and inventory, rate, and Length of Stay (LOS) controls through the analysis of historic performance and competitors’ behavior.
- Act as a projects team to assist with implementing strategy adjustments on existing RMCC-Americas hotels with identified performance opportunities.
- Develop and cultivate constructive and cooperative working relationships with hotel management teams, aligning with all parties to implement optimal Revenue Management strategy.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- In-depth knowledge of industry analytical reports such as STAR reports, Hotelligence reports, and shop reports
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and resolution skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in analyzing, interpreting, and explaining statistical data, to develop strategies and generate a course of action
- Strong mathematical comprehension
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient in Revenue Management systems, hotel property management systems, and industry-related reports
- Proficient with learning new programs when required
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- One (1) year of experience working within the industry of Revenue Management
- Six (6) months in current role
- Full-Service Brand revenue management experience
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related OR three to five (3-5) years of analytical experience within revenue management, data management, reservations, front office operations, or a related field
- Hospitality industry experience
- Multiple hotel Revenue Management experience
- Knowledge of Hilton's Revenue Management systems
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton (https://www.hilton.com/en/): a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/brands) . Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/benefits) such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/diversity-home2) environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/blog) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hiltoncareers/) to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, access to our employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) where you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount, a 401(k) savings plan, 20 days of paid time off accruing over your first year of employment and increasing up to 25 days after completing one year of full employment, up to 12 weeks of parental leave for birth parents and 4 weeks for non-birth parents, 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays throughout the year, up to 5 bereavement days, flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, an employee assistance program, travel insurance, a legal services program, an educational assistance program, adoption assistance, a backup childcare program, pre-tax commuter benefit and our travel discount. The annual salary range for this role is $55,000-$90,000 and is determined based on applicable and specialized experience and location.Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan, consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.#LI-REMOTE
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Revenue Manager, Onboarding RMCC Americas
Requisition ID: COR013QA
- Hilton Jobs