Hilton Senior Analyst, Marketing & Loyalty Analytics in Addison, Texas
***This role can be located in Dallas, TX or McLean, VA***
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
The Marketing Analytics team serves as a trusted business partner to multiple Marketing & Loyalty organizations, including Brand & Enterprise Marketing, Performance Marketing, Destination Marketing, and Social & Content Marketing. Marketing Analytics consists of both embedded subject matter specialists who serve as strategic advisors to Marketing leadership, as well as technical analysts who are proficient in data extraction, dashboarding, and more advanced analytics. The team is fully integrated within the business function to ensure business strategy is driven by data and performance is accurately and appropriately measured. Working with the Director, Marketing Analytics, and directly supporting one of the team’s managers, you will collaborate to provide insightful analysis and deliver key projects that support Hilton’s larger data and analytics strategy.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with business partners and Analytics teammates to identify critical business problems, translate them into structured analyses, synthesize data from various sources, use advanced analytics techniques, and deliver insights that drive strategy.
- Grow and support data and analysis requests, using all available data sources, tools, and techniques necessary, including but not limited to SQL, Adobe Analytics, MicroStrategy, Tableau, R.
- Identify “white space” opportunities – uncover new opportunities to drive marketing strategy through analysis and insight generation.
- Craft and communicate functional insights and analytic results to leadership through reports and presentations.
- Build, deliver, and support changes to reports, metrics, and dashboards.
- Specialize in the data, reporting, and analysis that support strategy and operations for paid media, brand marketing, direct marketing, social media, and/or content marketing.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to solve complex problems while remaining flexible and open to creative solutions
- Skill in crafting measurement and reporting processes to understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns’ impact on key performance indicators
- Ease in building and maintaining relationships with business partners, with the ability to effectively communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of professional experience
- One (1) year of spent working on reporting and/or analytics teams
- One (1) year of experience with advanced analytics, using analytic tools, or mentoring business users through the interpretation of data
- Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- Experience in Customer/Member behavior or Marketing Analytics in either Hospitality, Retail, or other service industry
- Advanced analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills, including familiarity with Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) and Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) modeling
- Experience in demand and/or revenue forecasting
- Experience with BI tools (including Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.) including dashboard development
- Experience with SQL or other coding languages
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton (https://www.hilton.com/en/): a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/brands) . Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/benefits) such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/diversity-home2) environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog (https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/blog) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hiltoncareers/) to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job: Data and Analytics
Title: Senior Analyst, Marketing & Loyalty Analytics
Requisition ID: COR011XK
- Hilton Jobs