Cardinal Health Consultant, Paid Social Media in Alabama
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines
What Digital Marketing contributes to Cardinal Health
Digital Marketing is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
This role will be a part of our Enterprise Digital Marketing team and will be focused on supporting paid social media campaigns for business units within Cardinal Health. They will serve as the paid social media Subject Matter Expert (SME) for these broader businesses and will be responsible for developing and communicating best practices and standards for growing paid social media efforts as well as all paid social media execution. Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with digital marketing leads to design, develop, and implement paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and develop strong, strategic relationships with marketing leadership.
- Manage and optimize campaigns, including campaign/ad set/audience structure, running A/B tests, and improving ROAS
- Make strategic recommendations to drive engagement, impressions, awareness, thought leadership, lead generation/nurturing and lead conversions
- Ensure messaging and voice aligns with social media guidelines, Cardinal Health’s brand persona, overall brand strategies and that it is consistent across channels.
- Working with the Enterprise Marketing analytics team, establish key metrics and benchmarks to measure the effectiveness of each paid social media program by using tools to track/measure the return-on-investment on a consistent basis.
- Prepare reports for management as requested with a summary and analysis of campaign results along with recommended actions.
- Serve as an internal advisor when it comes to paid social media strategy and best practices
- Stay up to date with social media best practices and trends, the latest social media ad products, formats and paid opportunities, social media management, technologies, design tools, and applications. This includes both established and nascent social media platforms.
- Participate in special projects that may exist within the organization of which social media plays a role. This includes partnering with other paid Social Media Consultants to complete such projects, as well as the organic social media team which manages our corporate efforts.
- Develops new processes and support models to gain efficiency and scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years paid social media marketing experience, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy
- Expertise across all major social platforms, namely LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Experience developing and executing paid media campaigns across various social platforms
- Prior experience managing budgets for 15-20 social media campaigns simultaneously
- Experience in B2B digital marketing preferred
- Ability to set forecasted goals and to develop business strategy that achieves those goals
- Analytical thinker with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data into concise and actionable storylines
- Strong time management skills and ability to effectively multi-task a high standard of verbal and written communication for internal and external audiences
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles, lead generation in B2B, audience segmentation, and various channels for digital marketing
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently with general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently in a high-paced environment
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs