MasterCard Director, Product Management in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base, including issuers, acquirers, and merchants. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Test & Learn
As a member of the Test & Learn product management team, you will build industry-leading business experimentation software that brings sophisticated analytic techniques to business users around the world. We are rapidly expanding our product offerings and innovating on how we deliver Test & Learn solutions to our clients. We are looking for innovative individuals that can help define and prioritize our product roadmap and tackle the big challenges of the future. This role will lead commercialization efforts and product development for Test & Learn’s non-subscription business to deploy new business models and accelerate revenue.
• Build products used by some of the world's largest organizations to make multi-million dollar decisions
• Develop inspiring product vision and strategy derived from customer needs, market opportunities, and technology trends
• Leverage sales feedback, data and other customer-based evidence to develop new go-to-market models
• Develop and execute creative strategies to partner cross-functionally across Mastercard to drive step-changes in product adoption and new revenue models
• Deeply understand Mastercard data and be able to innovate in developing sellable solutions that leverage Mastercard data in Test & Learn
All About You:
• Ability to work closely with engineers, sales teams and other PMs to define and commercialize valuable product capabilities
• Broad strategic thinking skills to understand market needs and prioritize thoughtfully
• Ability to translate product vision and use cases into broader sellable solutions
• Creative problem solving skills
• Ability to navigate various stakeholders and organizational complexity
• Ability to deeply understand and be comfortable innovating with transaction data and third-party data sources
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132685