Northrop Grumman SharePoint Developer in Arlington, Virginia
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Defense Systems team.
The SharePoint Developer position will be located in Arlington, VA.
• Provide SharePoint site development and maintenance to ensure that the COI environments are utilized in an engaging and dynamic manner; provide the government monthly report and ad hoc summaries concerning SharePoint site development and maintenance issues.
• Plan, lead, and execute SharePoint 2010 and Web development tasks.
• Gather user requirements, analyze business processes, and work with functional areas to define and scope SharePoint projects, document requirements, and applications functionality.
• Provide day-to-day operations support and configuration management, serve as the POC for differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and resolve technical issues.
• Provide guidance in pursuing innovative solutions to achieve client goals and objectives.
• Review and help to assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and performing quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with internal policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
• Solicit input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the communities of interest (COI) and research the availability of new tools internally and externally to assist developers in enhancing and improving the current tool set to better meet the needs of the users.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
• Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years related technical experience required for the level 2 role. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
• Experience with interfacing SharePoint to Microsoft Office 2007 products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, or Visio.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology
- Northrop Grumman Jobs