Carters/OshKosh International Assistant Planner in Atlanta, Georgia
International Assistant Planner
Date Updated: October 16, 2018
Job Level: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Years of Experience: Any
Travel: Not Specified
Level of Education: Any
Position ID: 85329-271022
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
- Support the input of the financial plans by; customer, brand, season and business unit.
- Assist quarterly re-forecast of financial plans.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities by partner, season and business unit.
- Support international partner reporting and analyze in-season performance.
- Report on customer bookings and variances to expectations.
- Support the Planning Manager for International with projects and special requests as assigned.
- Assist with style level forecasts in partnership with the merchandising team and provide them to the sourcing and operations teams.
- Make recommendations on partners merchandise assortment, buy investments and plans.
- Participate in seasonal line reviews and hindsighting sessions.
- Support the International Account Management team on coordination of bi-annual sales meetings (order placement, strategic planning and business analytics).
- As needed, communicate business performance to the Carters International Team (planning, finance, account management and merchandising) as well as the Carters Operations, IT and Leadership teams.
Experience and Skills
- Strong analytical skills and working retail math knowledge
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite, with strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work with business intelligence systems, learning independently and from SMEs
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Ability to deal with ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced retail environment.
- 1-2 years of work experience - wholesale or apparel business preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Foreign language experience a plus
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today