Hilton Massage Therapist (Part-Time) - Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia
Waldorf Astoria is looking for a Massage Therapist to join the Spa Team at this gorgeous Atlanta property!
Located in one of Atlanta's most prestigious neighborhoods, this Forbes 4-Star hotel is a 42-story tower with over 200 rooms ( 127 guest rooms plus residences ), over 10,000 square feet of meeting space, and 3 food and beverage outlets. This includes the 3-meal restaurant, bar, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Part-Time
- Shift: Various - must have availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Candidate is required to have an active Georgia State Board Massage Therapist License.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.waatl.com/),Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/waldorfastoriaatlantabuckhead) , Instagram
What will I be doing?
As a Massage Therapist, you would be responsible for performing massages and/or body treatments for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform massage and/or body treatments
- Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of supplies and products
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Maintain records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits –Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking#1 World's Best Workplace by Great Place To Work & FortuneWe support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
* Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement if applicable.
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Massage Therapist (Part-Time) - Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead
Requisition ID: HOT0ABVP
- Hilton Jobs