Northrop Grumman Prncpl Tech Editor and Writer in Atlanta, Georgia
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you will discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you will discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical writing for program and operational documentation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention projects, processes, procedures, resources, and systems. Provide documentation in presentation-ready quality output using advanced word processing or desktop publishing software. This can include, but is not limited to, the development of user manuals, reference material, technical manuals, communication plans/documentation, and help screens for all applications.
• Provide technical documentation for system audiences including technical staff, end users and program personnel.
• Translating technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical users.
• Work with information technology systems, system developers and data analysts on design, development, production and delivery of products and services.
• Gathering, analyzing and composing technical information.
• Conducting research and ensuring the use of proper technical terminology.
• Develop and maintain online help content and resource materials for CDC applications.
• Research technologies and stay informed of the latest industry standards and trends.
• Ensuring consistency, clarity, and quality in all types of documentation.
• Engaging in formatting, editing, and quality assurance of own work and the work of others.
• Maintaining documentation across programs.
• Capturing and distributing meeting minutes and maintaining a decision log.
• Assist with preparation of monthly reports.
Job Category : Communications
- Northrop Grumman Jobs