Cardinal Health Senior Coordinator, Quality/Inventory Control - 1st Shift in Atlanta Kendall Park, Georgia
Shift: Monday - Friday, 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM; some weekends and overtime as needed
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
What Inventory Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the update and maintenance of inventory control systems, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they occur, researching and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies, and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Research and resolve data failures in SAP / AIMS systems
- Work with other Cardinal Health facilities to resolve shipping discrepancies
- Work with planning teams and internal manufacturing facilities to resolve receiving discrepancies
- Resolve inventory imbalances between SAP / AIMS systems
- Research and resolve issues with inbound purchase orders
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing data
- Responsible for maintaining and addressing inventory discrepancies
- HighSchool diploma, GED or equivalent, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Able to perform Root Cause Problem Solving (LSS Training is a Plus) on issues
- Microsoft Excel and Access skills preferred (Able to build basic queries, forms, pivot tables and generate formulas)
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good written communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies knowledge and company policies to complete a variety of tasks
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of jobs outside area of responsibility
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult requiring judgment in resolving issues
- May assist in recommendation of processes on new assignments
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works with limited supervision. Work occasionally involves review of output by work lead or supervisor
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs