Cardinal Health Flex Part Time Night Shift (Warehouse Worker) in Auburn, Washington
Flex Schedule : Sundays 6:00pm-2:30am or until finish.
Remainder of the week, work as many or few hours are you choose based on available shifts up to 29 hours per week.
- Receiving notifications on your phone via theShyftapp aboutshifts, work news and events
Pay Rate : $19.10 per hour + $1.75 shift differential.
Bonus eligible: No
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible forperforming/controllinga combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
We are open to candidates with little to no warehouse experience. If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment you could be a great fit for our team. All training is provided starting your first day!
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Comfort working with heights 20-30 ft regularly
- Ability to bend, reach, stoop, lift and stand for entire shift
- Ability to follow direction and change priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with technologies, like computers or point of sale systems, a plus
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Follow established process to fulfill orders. This includes accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, and preparing orders for shipment.
- Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed.
- Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Willingness to train and be certified to drive material handling equipment as required by job duty. Example equipment in the facility includes order picker (cherry picker), forklift, reach truck, turret truck, pallet jack, and walkie rider
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs