Hilton Host / Hostess, Austin Taco Project - Hilton Austin in Austin, Texas
Are you seeking a thrilling opportunity to be part of a world-renowned hospitality brand known for its unwavering commitment to exceptional service and unparalleled guest experiences?
..Look no further than Austin Taco Project at Hilton Austin !
We are currently seeking a Host/Hostess to join our team.
Nestled in the heart of downtown Austin, our hotel boasts 800 guest rooms, 112,000 square feet of event space and several unique dining options.
Check us out: Austin Taco Project (https://www.austintacoproject.com/) | Hilton Austin (https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/auscvhh-hilton-austin/)
We offer fantastic starting wages, Hilton travel discounts, paid time off, and FULL medical benefits!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous customer service experience
- Have a thirst for knowledge, with a solid Food and Beverage core
- Have a detail-oriented approach to your work
- Have previous experience working in a time-sensitive atmosphere
- Have a genuine passion for creating memorable experiences and a positive approach to hospitality
Growing and developing our team into the future leaders of the hospitality world is engrained in our culture. We are excited to provide you with the experience and knowledge that will continue to excel your career!
...Interested? Apply to join our team today!
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Host/Hostess , you would be responsible for welcoming guests and escorting them to their seats for dining in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests and ascertain their dining needs
- Seat guests and manage the seating chart
- Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow
- Perform opening and closing duties, as needed
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Ensure knowledge of menu
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-Free Education: Team Members will have access to a wide variety of educational credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, including: college degrees and professional certifications
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
**Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Host / Hostess, Austin Taco Project - Hilton Austin
Requisition ID: HOT0ABMQ
- Hilton Jobs