Bank of America Relationship Banker – bilingual Spanish required in Austin, Texas
Relationship Banker – bilingual Spanish required
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for engaging clients in the lobby to educate and assist with conducting transactions through self-service resources, such as mobile banking, online banking, or ATM. Key responsibilities include accurately and efficiently processing cash transactions for clients as needed. Job expectations include having deep conversations with clients to gain in-depth knowledge of the financial and life priorities and connecting clients to solutions that meet the financial goals.
• Executes the bank's risk culture and strives for operational excellence
• Builds relationships with clients to meet financial needs
• Follows established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations
• Grows business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending, and investments
• Manages financial center traffic, appointments, and outbound calls effectively
• Drives the client experience
• Manages cash responsibilities
- Bilingual - Spanish REQUIRED
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple banking transactions through self-service technologies (for example, ATM, online banking, mobile banking).
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages time and capacity.
• Focuses on results, while acting in the best interest of the client.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
• Six months of cash handling experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
• Business Acumen
• Customer and Client Focus
• Oral Communications
• Problem Solving
• Account Management
• Client Experience Branding
• Client Management
• Client Solutions Advisory
• Relationship Building
• Business Development
• Pipeline Management
• Referral Identification
• Referral Management
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs