Northrop Grumman Associate Aerospace Engineer, Pathways Program in Azusa, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space work connects and protects millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Space Sector.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
This position will be in the Pathways rotational program where there will be three rotation opportunities within engineering.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Aerospace Engineer. This position will be located at our Space Sector in Azusa, CA.
The selected candidate will design and develop manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
• Work with a team to analyze, design, develop, integrate, test, maintain, and document aerospace, defense and/or flight components, structures, and systems.
• Analyze proposed product design and process changes.
• Support engineering analyses by applying engineering principles and techniques.
• Present your work and document in technical reports for our customers
• Troubleshoot and develop solutions to engineering-related problems.
• Regularly interact with customers, suppliers, manufacturing organization and cross-functional teams.
Job Category : Engineering
- Northrop Grumman Jobs