Hyatt Guest Experience Manager in BALTIMORE, Maryland
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This role Fosters the continuous improvement of the guest experience by championing the voice of the guest, leading key guest experience functions, and driving service culture for the hotel.
A successful Guest Experience Manager will employ data driven analysis to gain a clear understanding of their hotel’s guest satisfaction strengths and opportunities. Their objectives are to improve overall guest satisfaction in the hotel, increase productivity for service driven departments, and sustain profitable guest loyalty. In order to better connect with and anticipate guest needs, they will primarily interact with guests and colleagues on a daily basis. In addition, the Guest Experience Manager will promote the hotel’s service vision, champion service improvement plans, and track results from service execution initiatives and tactics.
Reports directly to the General Manager
Areas of Responsibility:
• Pre-Arrival Engagement
• Service Planning and Preparation
• Personalization and Guest Preference Management
• In-Stay Engagement
• Service Recovery
• Customer Service Training and Coaching
• Post-Stay Engagement
• Guest Satisfaction Reporting and Analysis
• Continuous Service Improvement
• Experience with leading people directly and/or cross-functionally
• Experience with owning and leading multi-faceted programs and initiatives
• Experience with hotel operations and guest touch points; familiarity with the execution challenges that threaten seamless delivery of guest service
• Data analytics
• Strategic analysis
• Presentation and communication
• Training and coaching
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Refined verbal and written communication skills.
Experience and thorough understanding of guest services.
Primary Location: US-MD-Baltimore
Organization: Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: BAL002094
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- Hyatt Jobs