VF Corporation icebreaker Key Holder (Bellevue Touchlab, WA) in Bellevue, Washington
Join the icebreaker Family
Founded in 1995 in New Zealand, icebreaker is a pioneer of ethical and sustainable natural performance apparel. Now a part of the VF Corporation, icebreaker continues to challenge the status quo while championing natural, transparent, and responsible ways to do business.
icebreaker looks to nature for the answers and for innovative ways to do more with less. Working with what nature provides and adapting as nature does, icebreaker enables consumers to join a movement towards choosing natural and preserving our planet for generations to come. We are on a mission to be Plastic Free by 2023 and transition all our apparel to merino or plant-based fibers – and we are 91% of the way there! To learn more about icebreaker click here.
We’re a community of passionate, authentic, and adventurous achievers! Today, we’re a global brand with a diverse team across the Globe. We strive to celebrate those differences and create an inclusive culture where all are welcome.
• The Key Holder supports the Store Manager with the execution of daily business, customer engagement, store operations, team coaching, and merchandising standards in the store.
• As part of the leadership team and under supervision of Store Manager, you have a key role to supervise store staff and ensure the highest level of customer engagement and sales results are achieved.
• You contribute to fostering a positive work environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction while maximizing productivity and profitability. This position may assume responsibility for the store in the absence of another manager, determined by the needs of the business.
How You Will Make a Difference
• What you will do: Assist in maximizing and achieving store sales goals and monitoring sales progress against key targets. You inspire a consumer centric mindset within the store, and model selling behaviors through genuine interactions with consumers. Under the direction of the Store Manager, assist in supervising and coaching a high-performing team and provide salesrelated feedback. You ensure all company and store policies and procedures are followed, and delegate tasks to associates as needed to maintain operational excellence.
• How you will do it: You lead an environment of productivity by leading the customer engagement on the sales floor and providing coaching and feedback to associates around customer engagement. Assist in executing the management of labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and productivity under the direction of the Store Manager. You report concerns directly to the Store Manager.
• What success looks like: You and the team successfully meet and exceed sales results and business goals. You lead by example, promote an inclusive store environment, and contribute to great consumer experiences in all situations.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional/Retail Experience: 1+ years preferred.
Educational Position Requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in you, your experience and achievements.
Physical Requirements: Standing required for entire work shift. Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds (as needed).
• What we expect you already know: Ability to meet business goals by driving results through store teams, how to coach and motivate a team to excel at sales & profit results, proven communication skills, being solution oriented and ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
• What we will teach you: How to continually develop and lead a customer centric mindset and team, how to elevate your ability to coach to meet and exceed sales goals, and how to lead and work as a part of a successful leadership team
• VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Preserve
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial wellbeing for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?
VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- VF Corporation Jobs