J&J Family of Companies Associate Territory Manager – New York/Rhode Island/Massachusetts/Connecticut – Biosense Webster in Boston, Massachusetts
Biosense Webster, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Territory Manager to support the New York/Rhode Island/Massachusetts/Connecticut territory.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
As the Associate Territory Manager, you will:
· Be expected to expand the sales of BWI products, convert accounts in a manner that complies with company policy and sales direction and provide support to the aligned pod/region/area for all sales-related activities.
· Assume territory responsibilities within a mutually agreed upon geography as a Territory Manager upon successful completion of duties.
· Be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of our products to EPs in an operating room setting.
· Be required to have the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
· Be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical, and which leads the customer to action.
· An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree required, majored in a technical or scientific field preferred
· The ability to work in a lab or operating room environment
· This position requires travel and relocation with uncertainty of final territory responsibility
· Ability to relocate
· A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States
· Eager to learn the basics of electrophysiology, cardiac space and the medical device field
· Documentation of successful sales performance
· One or more years of relevant sales or professional experience
· Experience covering large geographies
· Experience selling technical and disposable products
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New York--
United States-Connecticut, United States-Massachusetts, United States-Rhode Island
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs