Bank of America Store Designer - Design Channel Development Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Store Designer - Design Channel Development Manager
New York, New York;Columbus, Ohio; Cincinnati, Ohio; Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Oregon; Tampa, Florida; Chicago, Illinois; Cincinnati, Ohio
With a diverse real estate portfolio, we want to ensure that the design of each Financial Center is individually considered so that we provide our Clients and Associates with the best possible experience, and we carefully guard our brand expression in the physical space while keeping budget and timeline in check.
We are seeking a Design Manager to create innovative and brand-positive retail environments that promote business success, integrate Bank of America’s priorities, and provide a consistent brand experience to our associates and customers. This role’s focus is the design of Financial Center renovations and new (interior fit-out) Financial Centers across a broad range of business functions and program types, as well as support on innovations initiatives as they arise.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
• Minimum 8 years’ Retail Design experience, with focus on understanding and applying operational standards in design execution
• Highly proficient in design software, specifically AutoCAD
• Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structure
• Extensive experience in prototype implementation of commercial retail projects
• Ability to ensure consistency of design direction and documentation to brand standards, and provide design direction to resolve individual site conditions or other anomalies
• Ability to create feasibility studies and schematic designs which incorporate program requirements for prospective new stores, interior and exterior remodels and ATM sites
• Understanding of programming and space planning, with the ability to strategize and execute against thoughtful corporate design standards
• Leverages attention to detail in order to produce consistently and with high-quality
• Well-developed analytical skills, with ability to apply creativity in implementation and problem solving
• Exceptional Communication skills to convey design solutions, describing the vision as well as programmatic, technical, and/or regulatory constraints that may have an impact
• Demonstrated track record of managing external consultants to recommend well-thought business strategies and solutions in projects
• Proficient in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
• Understanding of preliminary site planning principles, such as building placement, parking and site access
• Self-starter with effective organizational skills, capable of managing multiple projects/deliverables concurrently and within expected timelines
• Demonstrates a strong sense of accountability for projects and deliverables
• High level of design competence and expertise in FF&E
• Ability to provide written and verbal design guidance throughout all project phases
• Ability to effectively present information to internal stakeholders and external partners
• Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs