Lockheed Martin Cyber Security, Network Security, Engineer in Boulder, Colorado
Description: The primary role will be supporting the Space System Cyber Center of Excellence Architecture Analytics and Intelligence organization providing cyber security consulting across multiple programs. The successful Cyber Security Architect will be assisting programs with secure architecture design and resiliency as well as participating in the development of proposals to build cyber resiliency into solutions. The candidate may also perform Cyber Resiliency evaluations (CRE's). This can include cyber table tops and penetration testing. The Cyber Security Architect will be expected to develop thorough reports on findings with mitigation steps to fix difficult problems. The Cyber, Network Security Engineer should a history working with Linux, RHEL, Ubuntu, Solaris, Active Directory, Python, Shell Scripting, and Web Application.
This Cyber Security Architect position can be worked in Boulder with travel to various locations in Denver and Colorado Springs for meetings and collaboration. Occasional travel outside of Colorado may be required for the Cyber Security Architect.
Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and common protocols such as SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, RDP, DNS, S/FTP, DHCP, CIFS/NetBIOS, LDAP, and SNMP
Microsoft Windows, Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu), Solaris.
Solid understanding of Windows Active Directory, Group Policy, Configuration Management as well as common services such as SCCM, IIS, Exchange, Domain Controllers etc.
Basic Scripting and/or Development Languages, such as Python, Shell Scripting
Must be well spoken, customer oriented, and have experience as an engineering consultant.
- Conduct a wide variety of penetration testing activities including network penetration testing, web application penetration testing, wireless penetration testing and some user awareness (social engineering) testing
- Hardware reverse engineering and tamper/anti-tamper testing
- Space Ground and vehicle architectures is a plus
- Broad background in information security tools, concepts and issues across a broad range of technologies including Network and Software Security, Network Penetration Testing, Web Application Penetration testing by related work experience
- Proficient with a variety of penetration testing tools and methodologies
- Reverse Engineering Malware
- Secure Software Design and Architecture
- Expertise in Software and Application Security Concepts with the ability to conduct code reviews is a plus.
- Software Development in C, C++
- Reverse Engineering in IDA Pro, OllyDbg and Assembly Language
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs