Ricoh Americas Corporation Software Engineer Intern - Quality Development in Boulder, Colorado
The Intern will gain hands-on work experience by participating in work projects in the focus areas of Technology and Solutions Development. They will assist in the completion of projects while learning in a professional environment.
Internship Program Overview
Our interns will apply their education to meaningful projects in a team environment alongside a technical mentor. You will be exposed to many levels of management within our company concluding with an end of summer presentation to the executive team. Throughout the summer you will have the opportunity to acquire technical and professional skills, to participate in team building activities, and to enjoy social events in the Rocky Mountain region.
Internship Position Description
Seeking a Software Quality Development Engineer to work on an agile project team in support of AWS cloud-based offerings and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI) based project. Individual will work with team consisting of members from Development, Operations, Deployment and Project Management. Software test activities include working closely with development team members to identify, implement, and support test automation coverage and infrastructure in an agile environment.
Candidate will be exposed to:
- Cloud technology
- Agile Scrum methodology
- Software Product development, testing, and deployment
- Project research, implementation, and executive presentation
- Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) concepts and implementation
- Team building and networking activities
- Ability to understand and implement test methodologies
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- General knowledge of understanding of Software Test and Automation
- System skills on Windows, AIX, Linux, and Mac platforms
- Strong communication and teaming skills
- Knowledge of AWS cloud technology
- Knowledge of ML/AI concepts
- Knowledge of Print industry and related Ricoh product offerings
- Working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree
- Student must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or enrolled to continue their education in an accredited graduate program.
Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher Students are to successfully complete all required screenings prior to hire
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in more than 200 countries. Ricoh Americas is a strategic business unit within the Ricoh Family Group of Companies. Ricoh spans across a wide range of output solution environments. We offer many software, hardware, and professional services solutions. The Boulder facility has opportunities in software development, printer product development, quality assurance, and Professional Services consulting and delivery.
Our facility in scenic Boulder, Colorado houses hundreds of professional employees. Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains the area combines high-technology with stunning beauty and a reputation as one of the world's best cities for outdoor recreation. Boulder provides a perfect excuse to find your work/life balance.
Ricoh provides an opportunity to join a global team developing and delivering some of the most advanced output technologies and solutions in the print and imaging marketplace. Our employees represent some of the industry's most innovative thought leaders and patent holders.
More information can be found online at:
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs