Ricoh Americas Corporation Software Engineer Intern in Boulder, Colorado
Internship Program Overview Our interns will apply their education to meaningful projects in a team environment alongside a technical mentor. You will be exposed to many levels of management within our company concluding with an end of summer presentation to the executive team. Throughout the summer you will have the opportunity to acquire technical and professional skills, to participate in team building activities, and to enjoy social events in the Rocky Mountain region.
Internship Position Description Our Quality Development Engineering department is looking for a highly motivated computer science candidate that has a strong understanding of test automation, DB interfaces, front-end and user experience. The project revolves around automating hardware design validation and results reporting. We are developing technology to bring our organization into the next stage of efficiency required to give us the advantage in releasing high quality products rapidly to our customers.
- Knowledge of interfacing with databases to extract and correlate diverse data for analysis. Strong query language knowledge
- Understanding of how to create reports based on complex queries.
- Python, Java Script, and MatLab experience.
- Understanding of user interfaces and the creation of a positive user experience.
- Related project experience utilizing data to drive decisions and make tactical judgements.
- Strong curiosity to understand what the data is telling us.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new and challenging environments
- Ability to consider the entire system while working on a smaller part of that system
Education / Certifications:
- Computer Science candidate with an emphasis on data analytics and user experience design.
- Student must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or enrolled to continue their education in an accredited graduate program.
Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher Students are to successfully complete all required screenings prior to hire
Ricoh Overview Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in more than 200 countries. Ricoh Americas is a strategic business unit within the Ricoh Family Group of Companies. Ricoh spans across a wide range of output solution environments. We offer many software, hardware, and professional services solutions. The Boulder facility has opportunities in software development, printer product development, quality assurance, and Professional Services consulting and delivery.
Our facility in scenic Boulder, Colorado houses hundreds of professional employees. Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains the area combines high-technology with stunning beauty and a reputation as one of the world's best cities for outdoor recreation. Boulder provides a perfect excuse to find your work/life balance.
Ricoh provides an opportunity to join a global team developing and delivering some of the most advanced output technologies and solutions in the print and imaging marketplace. Our employees represent some of the industry's most innovative thought leaders and patent holders.
More information can be found online at: http://www.ricoh.com/about/company/ataglance/overview http://rpp.ricoh-usa.com/
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs