Ingersoll Rand District Contracting Operations Leader, Energy/Turnkey in BREA, California
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including minorities, females, individuals of all sexual orientations and gender identities, individuals with disabilities, and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane’s mission is to reduce the energyintensity of the world. To support our mission, this leadership role isresponsible for leading our quest towards a world-class energy contractingprovider. Our energy-contracting department is critical in deliveringperformance guaranteed, non-guaranteed and turnkey general contractingsolutions. In function, this role is responsible for the administration,implementation, and management of the contracting fulfillment processes in itsgoal of operational excellence, support of overall strategic objectives, andaccountable for overall project financial results. The role will be based inBrea, CA with responsibility to oversee the operations in other officesincluding Reno, Sacramento, Fresno, Los Angeles, and San Diego. This role is responsible for $50Min Revenue.
Energy ContractingOperational Excellence
- Ensures that world class quality standards are maintained, after an order is closed, for contracting process and functions required for execution and customer satisfaction, including new equipment, existing building services, and building automation.
- Overall contracting responsibility for the following functions within the categories of new equipment, existing building services, and energy contracting: order validation, order entry, order follow up, customer inquiry, engineering, submittals, project management, technical support, warranties, claims, and resource allocations.
- Responsible for achieving objectives regarding profit and resource goals.
- Monitor, measure, and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Maintains quality standards by supervising and inspecting job sites.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and staff as needed.
- Responsible for internal communications flow relative to the operations process.
- Responsible for compliance with internal contracting processes.
- Reviews project measurements and monitors projects through warranty periods.
Energy ProjectDevelopment Leadership
- Ensures design standards and evaluates risk pre-sale.
- Responsible for team leadership in the execution of the Project Acquisition process for Design-Build Turnkey opportunities.
- Ability to audit an existing mechanical system and recommend solutions.
- Ensures smooth hand off of projects, internal communication on project status and owns client outcomes.
- Owns internal customer satisfaction and builds alignment between project delivery and sales objectives.
- Develops and/or works with team leaders to coach and to establish required skill sets, talents, and capabilities.
- Conducts annual performance appraisals. Associate performance for effectiveness and efficiency in relation to customer service and center profitability.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of Trane products, product design, and requirements for installation as well as working knowledge of HVAC principles.
- Responsible for operations team knowledge for Trane products, systems and optimization strategies.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of external market conditions and internal requirements related to existing building sales, building automation systems and new construction sales.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering,Construction Management or other related degree
- Solid experience in contractingprocesses associatedwith the installation ofbuilding automation systems and turnkey projects.
- Knowledgeable of Demand Flow Technology,order processing, and HVAC equipment.
- Must be familiar with the operation ofenergy management systems, HVAC systems, temperature controls, and processcontrol systems. Background in performance contracting is highly desired.
- Ability to travel up to 20% with occasional overnight stays.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as needed.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: BREA-California
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 13, 2019, 12:51:56 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Ingersoll Rand Jobs