HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Implementation Analyst in Brentwood, Tennessee
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As the Implementation Analyst, you will actively engaged in end-user interaction, workflow analysis, design, build, training, and on-site support to implement the Physician Practice Management System (PPMS) functionality and Parallon Physician Service Center business processes and compliance standards. The Analyst consistently executes the Parallon implementation approach, including risk and issue identification, mitigation and resolution, travels to each site to meet with end users, and acts as a primary contact for system users during the Implementation phase of the project.
In this role, the Implementation Analyst:
- Assists the Implementation Management and primary Implementation Analyst in conducting the introductory meeting with practice staff and physicians to introduce the project and educate the practice about the implementation process and expectations
- Works with Service Center and Practice resources to understand workflow and business processes to successfully implement the Parallon system/process solution for the client
- Executes implementation tasks for assigned practices following the Parallon standard implementation toolkit. Provides control and status of implementation tasks according to project schedule.
- Conducts client-specific workflow analysis and design, documenting current state workflows and assisting the client in making future-state workflow decisions based on the successful use of the application and Parallon processes
- Develops training plan and delivers training to client staff and physicians, following the specified Parallon training standards
- Functions as primary liaison between the client and support departments/teams
- Provides regular status reports to key Program Management and end users
- Drives resolution of end user issues and works with all parties to prioritize issues and offer solutions
- Trains and supports appropriate use of the application, utilizing expert knowledge of the physician revenue cycle and Parallon processes
- Works with physicians, business staff, and other clients to understand and research customization requests
- Provides on-site go live support
- Coordinates the transition of the practice to support model following agreed upon post go live support period to insure smooth transition
- Establishes and monitors key success criteria and helps to collect return-on-investment metrics
- Adheres to Parallon on-boarding activities, including train-the-trainer, and competency assessments
- Attends regularly scheduled meetings with Implementation team including conference meetings and on-site group meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required. Equivalent work experience may substitute education requirements.
Minimum 1-2 years related experience preferred. Relevant education may substitute for the experience requirement.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Implementation Analyst
Location: Tennessee-Brentwood-Nashville Physician Service Center
Requisition ID: 25537-194899