Northrop Grumman Operations Manager 1 in Brigham City, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrup Grumman's Promontory North Plant Value Stream is seeking an Operations Manager Level 1 to lead the solid rocket motor mix and cast operations at Promontory Utah .
As an Operations Manager, you will manage a team of highly skilled operators to meet quality and on-time delivery on various programs. You will be responsible for maintaining a safe and compliant area in accordance with NG policy and procedures as well as development of personnel, cross training, staffing and managing resources in support of manufacturing.
• Ensure tools, plans, people and material are available to complete assigned workloads
• Maintaining a safe work environment (personal and professional)
• Daily tie-in with production operations manager for work load, priority and the supervision of assigned personnel
• Execute day-to-day operations of a group of employees to complete daily production goals in support of business requirements
• Ensure operator training on procedures, quality documents, and safety is complete and effective
• Lead/participate in continuous improvement activities
• Responsible for performance management and corrective action
• Administer and implement corrective action on incidents and FOD/other issues
• Initiate Maintenance Work Orders, Tool Discrepancy Reports, Tooling Change Notices and Facilities Engineering Orders, and track to completion
• Coordinate production needs with scheduled maintenance work
• Lead 8D Cause and Corrective Action projects
• Develop employees
Job Category : Program Management
- Northrop Grumman Jobs