CVS Health Principal Full-Stack SDET in Burlington, Massachusetts
CVS Health is looking for a Principal Software Engineer in Test (Full Stack) execute their quality strategy. As a member of the Digital Transformation Engineering team, you will be responsible for the Quality related activities working directly with Product, Design, Development, Architects, Accessibility, Security and Project stakeholders to ensure we develop and release the highest quality software product, while ensuring that our quality engineering practices are applied throughout the Agile development lifecycle. You will collaborate with cross functional and cross organization quality engineering team on quality initiatives and techniques that promote the best software testing practices and automation tools. We are looking for someone who is passionate about improving well-being of our customers.
As a Principal SDET you will:
• Have solid experience on the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high quality user experience
• Contribute to the quality engineering activities by providing technical guidance throughout every phase of the SDLC by partnering with key stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
• Ensure the test coverage and execution of Unit, Integration, Acceptance, System, Regression, UAT, Security and Performance are met
• Evaluate and record the test results and document issues in a test management tool
• Advocate for quality and be passionate about engineering practices and contribute towards continuous improvements
• Collaborate with engineering on automation framework(s) by working with best of breed technologies, practices and tools
• Have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an Agile Scrum Team environment
• Promote proper implementation of Agile SAFe techniques and Principals for sprint planning and estimation
• Contribute to the project progress and ensure the timely deliverables are met with the highest quality
• Coach fellow team members to develop test automation code using standard coding practices and reusable libraries
• Perform test data analysis for standalone data-driven products and micro-services
• 10+ years of experience with software development life cycle experience with concentration in quality assurance or application program development
• Strong Test Cases Preparation and Automation Test Frameworks
• Strong test processes, strategies, approaches and troubleshooting experience with complex systems
• Good understanding of BDD/TDD execution and Approach
• Automation Test framework tools, scripting experience using Java, Selenium, TestNG, REST Assured (or similar), Cucumber, Cypress, messaging queue: (i.e., Kafka, AWS SQS), API, JSON, XML
• Experience with defect management and test case management tools required
• Experience with cross-platform and cross-browser testing required
• Experience with security concepts and best practices to protect PII & PHI using tools such as SonarCloud and Twistlock
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery framework and familiarity with tools such as CircleCI and Harness
• Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience with monitoring tools such as NewRelic, SumoLogic and code version control such as Git
• Experience with tagging tool such as Adobe Analytics
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Master's degree is a plus.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs