Hilton Casino Slot Technician (Temporary) - Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel Casino in Carolina, Puerto Rico
A Casino Slot Technician handles the maintenance and repair of slot machines and its components.
Schedule : AM shift, usually from 6 or 7AM. Availability to work weekends and holidays required.
Slot Technician License from the gaming commission required.
What will I be doing?
A Casino Slot Technician will handle the maintenance and repair of slot machines and its components. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the proper repair and maintenance of Slots machines
- Move Slot machines as necessary and directed
- Control and maintain machine parts inventory
- Maintain and repair all Bill Validators
- Change mechanic and electronic devices of the slot machines as necessary
- Implement and maintain machine preventive maintenance and cleaning program
- Review CMS for machine indicators of sensitive situations
- Change, install games and slot software.
- Deal with the Gaming Division Specialist
- Keep strict control over Slot machine individual access cards (CMS)
- Comply at all times with Hilton standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient Hotel and Casino operations
- Complies at all times with regulatory, departmental and company policies, also with federal and local laws
- Approach all encounters with guests and fellow employees in a friendly, service oriented manner
What are we looking for?
A Casino Slot Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information data from various sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need
- Must be able to work well, maintain composure and objectivity in stressful, high pressure situations
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including, anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving co-worker and guest problems as necessary
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- High School Diploma (Additional training and education is highly desirable)
- Criminal Background/Credit Check
- Casino license required
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Casino Slot Technician (Temporary) - Embassy Suites San Juan Hotel Casino
Requisition ID: HOT07WXK
- Hilton Jobs