Abbott Analytical Lab Supervisor in Casa Grande, Arizona
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE：
Leads/supervises a team of 2 or more professionals.
First level manager of a work team that could comprise professionals, technical and/or administrative staff.
Typically without budget or hire/fire authority.
Focuses on mentoring, coaching, and coordination.
Possesses specialized knowledge in performing a variety of technical procedures such as preparing routine solutions and reagents and performing routine reactions.
• Coordinate the activities of a team of laboratory staff to ensure the work complies with the organisation's guidelines.
• Responsible for monitoring the labouratory operating procedures to ensure that experiments and analyses are conducted within established budgets and according to established scientific standards.
• Monitor all activities so that that the team’s resources are used effectively.
• Makes and records observations.
• Performs simple calculations.
• Collects and prepares data for evaluation.
• Conducts laboratory support functions such as stocking and distributing supplies and equipment, arranging and dismantling apparatus, and collecting, washing, and storing glassware.
• Performs technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
High School Diploma / GED - an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Minimum 4 years
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com
- Abbott Jobs