Lockheed Martin Systems Engineering Electrical Integrator (Early Career) in Centennial, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our outstanding skills and experiences to create, craft and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, encouragement and focus and if you have the passion, we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
For over 60 years, the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) team has supported the Navy’s mission to provide affordable and credible strategic defense. We offer outstanding career opportunities and challenges on a program with a rich history and exciting future. We help keep this nation and our allies secure! The FBM Program is experiencing significant growth, and we need your expertise to deliver outstanding new technologies to our customers while maintaining the technical requirements of the strategic deterrence.
Learn about the Trident II D5 Fleet Ballistic Missile. Lockheed Martin (LM) is looking for a highly motivated Electrical Systems Engineer to become a member of the Missile Systems Engineering & Integration Team.
As a Systems Integration Engineer , you will serve as a key interface between the requirements, design, subsystem engineering, system engineering, and production teams.
In this role you will:
• Provide independent review and cross-program coordination to ensure electrical and data subsystem designs are compatible
• Support Missile test activities at component manufacturers and the Strategic Weapons Facilities
• Drive anomaly investigations to closure
• Perform data reviews and provide feedback to test and integration teams
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 1.1 million hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
• Knowledge of Systems Engineering processes and Systems Integration functions which may include:
a.) System trade studies and/or System modeling
b.) Requirements and Interface Control Document (ICD) development
c.) System Integration, Test and/or Verification
d.) Test planning and execution with an understanding of all the interdependencies
e.) Design reviews
• US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a DoD security clearance.
• Spacecraft/missile design, development, integration, or test, with broad based and in-depth knowledge of space, missile and launch systems at the component through system level
• Experience with telemetry systems, flight operations, and/or electrical design
• Validated understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
• System design and test experience with one or more subsystems or fields outside of Systems Engineering (e.g., Electrical, Mechanical, Propulsion, RF, Software, etc.)
• Ability to absorb extensive technical detail and logically formulate solutions for execution on an inflexible schedule, often requiring integration of conflicting and, at times, incomplete data
• Experience ensuring the physical and functional compatibility of hardware products throughout the full life cycle of the program
• Ability to interact with hardware Certified Principal Engineers (CPEs) and designers to ensure mission requirements are satisfied
• Consistent record of good judgment and programmatic execution vital to meet technical requirements while balancing schedules and budget obligations
• Ability to operate in a dynamic environment and tackle numerous roles as part of the daily program operations
• Ability to drive coordinated resolution to issues across multiple work locations and organizational structure
• Basic understanding of the behaviors of a systems problem solver
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs