Northrop Grumman Principal Imagery Analyst in Charlottesville, Virginia
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Join a winning team! Northrop Grumman is seeking a Principal Imagery Analyst for a position in Charlottesville, VA. In this position, you will provide analytic support to an Order of Battle (OB) contract.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing input to all-source assessments and database updates,
• Answering imagery requests for information (RFIs)
• Providing graphics of new equipment for inclusion in KEYS and contributing to the following intelligence products: NIIB, GQN, QuikTel, DID, and NGIC/NSA based ELINT reports.
• Imagery analysis input will be in graphic, written, and oral format following National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) and industry accepted standards.
• Coordinating with numerous government analysts and managers within the Intelligence Community (IC).
Job Category : Technical Support
- Northrop Grumman Jobs