BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Senior Creative Producer in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Manages the creative production of multi-media advertising campaigns including digital, video, social, search, television, radio, magazines, newspapers, and/or sponsorships.
BlueCross, as a federal contractor, may be required to implement a COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
- Producing advertising that meet business requirements and brand standards.
- Developing, presenting, and gaining approval on campaign scope, timeline and budget for media projects.
- Overseeing and guiding the production for media campaigns including supervising agency production teams and billing.
- Managing all creative placements including the finalization of ads with internal departments including legal, compliance and brand communications.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience in a corporate environment
- 6 years - Experience in creative production and/or media management
- 3 year - Experience in multiple media channel production and supervision including broadcast, out-of-home, non-traditional, print, and digital media required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Proficient interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be a team player, be organized and can handle multiple projects
Job Specific Requirements:
Number of Openings Available:
BCBST BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc.
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statements:
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Further information regarding BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices may be found by reviewing the following page:
BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices (https://www.bcbst.com/docs/equal-employment-opportunity.pdf)
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee as a result of the referral or through other means.
All applicants will be advised that BlueCross, as a federal contractor, may be required to implement a COVID-19 vaccine mandate
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
To further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotineand/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Jobs