Cardinal Health Senior Specialist, Regional Project Coordinator in Chicago, Illinois
What a Regional Project Coordinator contributes to Cardinal Health
A Regional Project Coordinator supports the OptiFreight Logistics sales organization and is responsible for engaging and assisting multiple customers in a region to help manage and increase freight services, through consistent projects that meet organizational and customers goals and objectives. Responsible for identifying and evaluating customer pain points and help implementing processes that improve overall customer experience. Act as customer advocate and liaison back into Cardinal Health organization.
What is OptiFreight Logistics?
We save our customers money on shipments they are already receiving today by providing a full-service freight management program dedicated to reducing healthcare freight costs.
Ideal candidate will reside in any of the following Central Region metropolitan locations: Atlanta, GA – Tampa, Orlando or Miami, FL – Nashville, TN – Detroit, MI- Chicago, IL – Ohio
- Networking and developing relationships internally and externally to achieve business results
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Customer facing meetings, as necessary, to drive compliance to program best practices across identified customers
- Supporting and/or assisting the enhancement of client’s freight program goals through freight analysis and mode optimization
- Collecting necessary information and assisting with identifying cost savings and or cost recovery opportunities
- Manage multiple projects, assisting in identification of baseline and measuring results
- Work regionally across the acute and non-acute businesses to support Sales team
- Support, as needed, in the execution and implementation of complex OptiFreight solutions (i.e., Outbound)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience such as Freight Management
- 2-4 years’ experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Customer facing experience
- Data Management skills preferred
- Ability to travel 30% to customer meetings
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- Works multiple projects of moderate scope and complexity for a variety of customers, sometimes simultaneously
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs