Lockheed Martin Info Systems Security Officer-Jr level in China Lake, California
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Function as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO). This position is located at NAWS China Lake in Ridgecrest, Ca.
Successful candidate will enforce all DoD IS and Platform Information Technology (PIT) system cybersecurity policies and procedures, as defined by cybersecurity-related documentation. Successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to own the process and move forward with minimal direction. Ensure all users of the IS have the requisite security clearances and access authorization, and are aware of their cybersecurity responsibilities for DoD IS and PIT systems under their purview.
• In coordination with the ISSM, initiate protective or corrective measures when a cybersecurity incident or vulnerability is discovered.
• Ensure that all DoD IS cybersecurity-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
• Ensures proper Configuration Management procedures are followed. Initiates requests for temporary and permanent exception, deviations, or waivers to IA requirements.
• Ensures IA and IA-enabled software, hardware and firmware comply with appropriate security configuration guides.
**Must have a current Final Secret Clearance to start**
• Ability to maintain an organizational or system-level cybersecurity program objectives and policies, cybersecurity personnel, and cybersecurity processes and procedures.
• Ability to maintain a repository for all organizational or system-level cybersecurity related documentation.
• Ensure implementation of Information System (IS) security measures and procedures, including reporting incidents to the ISSM.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience working as ISSO with DoD systems.
• Must have a minimum of a DoD 8570.01M IAM Level 1 certification (i.e., CAP, Security+, GSLC, etc…).
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience interfacing with customers.
• Demonstrated ability to own the process and move forward with minimal direction.
• Experience working with DoD architectures.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs